So I was able to meet with our new doctor this past week. Because of everything that has happened over the past month he decided to do another ultrasound. It was really cool...I had never had a 3D ultrasound done. It made me even more excited for this little girl to arrive. My first thoughts when seeing what she looked like was that she looked like little
Beckham when he was born. The tech says she will change a lot as she chunks up but it was fun to get a little sneak peek! It was much cooler to see in color but I thought for family far away I would post a picture so you could maybe get a little bit of an idea what she will look like. I also posted a baby picture of
Beckham...I think they look similar what do you think?


Some of the pictures of her face are hard to see because the umbilical cord was in the way.
2 comments:
I hope things haven't been too bad with this pregnancy and the rest goes off without a hitch. How fun to get to have another u/s and have it be 3D. She looks cute. When are you due? I'm due with another baby boy in August. I've heard Sarah is pregnant too and due in January but I haven't talked to her.
Ahhhhhhh!!! Not cute!! Wait until she's finally cooked to present! They all look like aliens at this point. Also, I love her. She's bound to be pretty with her parents!
Post a Comment