Sunday, June 26, 2011

Buzz birthday!


Beck had his second birthday today...he is getting so big! He is way into super heros and wanted a buzz lightyear party. It was low key with family, cake and the best dinner thanks grandma and grandpa!

He was so excited with the cake which makes all the hard work worth it!



Since it was sunday we tried to make the day really special with a big birthday breakfast before church...he was like hmmm this breakfast looks like a regular everyday breakfast until we put a candle into the pancake and then he was excited about it!
Our cute little super hero...

2 comments:

Jill said...

That cake is awesome! Wow. I didn't know you were having another baby! Congratulations. And its a girl too. That is awesome. I have been so bad with blogging during the summer so I am really behind. Anyway, hope you are having a great summer.

Lindsey M. said...

Becks!! You're so BIG! I can't believe it! Awesome cake for you K-Man. Miss you fools!