Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What we've been up to...

So my family has been getting after me that I haven't updated my blog in forever! It has been forever (sorry). I have been busy! When my family asked why? I said have been busy making things. Here are a few of the little things I have been working on...
My friend Lindsey taught me to knit and it has been an addicting and very time consuming hobby...yes I am a little old lady at heart. I love this little cherry hat and almost finished pacifier clips to match...
Little flower hat and matching pacifier flower clip...

This is a little cupcake mitten you know how newborns scratch their little faces...I thought this would be a fun little gift...the other mitten is yet to be complted but I will find the time eventually!
Now this next project has kept me very busy! It is a quiet book that is ALMOST finished and ALMOST has every letter in the alphabet. Chris laughs and says that maybe I will finish this while my kids are little. I posted a few of the letters...I won't bore you with every page of the alphabet...





I just made these shirts this week with my sihlouette. It was a fun and easy project when I could get my mat to hold still (we finally accomplished this with a little hairspray and gluestick to the mat it was too late to go buy a new one and I needed to get this little project done!)
Last but definately not least was this little project. I think this project has been the most time consuming but hopefully it will be the cutest when I finally finish it!!! This project may take me a lot time to finish, but it still won't take as long as the tedious quiet book has taken. I plan however to finish the last six pages of the quiet book before this little guy makes his big debut!!!


6 comments:

Dehner Family said...

YAY Tiffers. Congrats!! That's great news!! I'm thrilled for you.

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats!

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

hey tiff! Congrats! When are you due? That's so exciting your family is getting so big!

Jas and Kim said...

Congrats! What exciting news!

hiatt family said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats! When is the due date?

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

Congrats! You have such an adorable growing family. Your post made it sound like another boy, is that true? If so, it's a good thing! Somebody's got to breed the lady-killers.