Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here comes winter...

So I know I have been a total slacker with this blog lately. I find that if I have free time I end up glued to photoshop it just sucks you in. However I can almost officially say that I am up to date with our photobooks, scrapbooking and journals...yeah! However now that it is COOOOOOOLD out I am sure you will see more of us (like it or not). I know I haven't been the best at answering my phone or keeping up with friends. So I am sorry I will do better life has been busy, between moving, unpacking, all day allergist appointments, swim lessons, preschool, law school, MPRE, church callings and everything else! I had to post some of these pictures though. Kaden has become a total cheezer every picture lately he is just trying to be goofy! He is so much fun but definately still keeps me on my toes! We have been trying to get the last bit of summer & fall in before it gets too cold to even go outside.

Kaden playing in the Oregon coast with buddy. The water is ALWAYS so cold but he manages everytime to be sopping wet and happy as can be!


Hiking Multnomah falls. This is so beautiful! I can't believe we have been here for so long and had never done this. I recommend this to anyone who is ever driving through the Northwest it is so pretty!







4 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Tiffers - I am going to be in my currrent house until January... Or longer if it doesn't sell! Send your Christmas card here. Can't wait to see it :) Also- What the heck is in the first picture with Kaden? Is that a dog? Does it have a bald patch stripe down it's back?? I've been trying to figure it out.

paigernate said...

hey! i need your address... i know i have it SOMEWHERE but i cannot find it :)

Mandy & Jory said...

Tiffany, I am so glad I got your christmas card and it had your blog on it. I couldn't remember it for the life of me and tried several times to get on but couldn't. Not like its a hard name to remember, I know. But anyway I am so happy to hear you are doing well and getting closer to your goal of chris getting done! We are not in american fork anymore, for now anyway. We rented out our house and moved to provo while jorys parents are on a mission, we moved to their house. We have a new little baby boy named owen and he had a really rough start to life but is doing better. If you go on my facebook there are pictures. Im not sendng a card this year. I haven't lost baby weight and don't want to take any pictures:) I have missed being in touch and would love to catch up more. My email is mandynort@yahoo.com or my phone # is 367-5088. So happy to hear from you and your family is getting so grown up and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Tiff I need your mailing address. Will you please email me

camillesimons@gmail.com

thanks