Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where have we been...










I'm getting asked that a lot lately and I feel like everywhere and no where! We got to spend Christmas in Utah which was wonderful. I hadn't been home for Christmas in three years so it was so fun and so wonderful! We also spent some time in Portland it was fun to spend such precious time with Chris and our families. We have been back for a couple weeks but have had Beckham teething, Kaden throwing up and then a couple days ago Beckham having difficulty breathing and almost having to be admitted to the hospital. All is well though now and it has been refreshing to be home organizing and completing much needed projects.

3 comments:

The Freemans said...

So sorry to hear you have sick ones...that is NEVER fun. We miss you guys and are glad to see a new post! Love Ya!

Jill said...

Those illnesses don't sound fun at all! I'm glad you got to spend Christmas with family. Tell your mom that she looks incredible. She looks so young!

Sarah, RN said...

TIFF...hey girl! your fam is so cute. hope you're well.

Sarah