Monday, December 7, 2009

recent happenings...

In between studying for finals we have been out and busy. Our stake does a huge nativity which we went to and was excellent. Some friends invited us to the Seventh day adventist journey to bethlehem which was an outdoor nativity it was freezing but was one of the coolest christmas things I have done.
They took you on little tours we were of the family of David and they acted out the whole story this was a guard making us pay taxes.
These were some of the shepards at the manger they had real sheep too it was fun for kaden.

I think though that kaden liked this guy the best...kaden keeps telling me "mom the camel was looking at me I think he wanted a kiss!" It was a fun Christmas activity and I would recommend it to any of you who live close.

While visiting grandma we went to zoo light. Grandma and I took all four kids and only had one stroller opps. It was fun, a little cold but with chasing two two year olds and a four year old we stayed warm. Kaden wondered where all the animals were...the lights were fun but he thought we were going to the zoo to see the real animals.


I thought this picture turned out cool...




The lights were cool this one the giraffe bends down picks up a heart and places it on the tree.






Kaden with his cousins. He loves penguins you could kind of see them in the dark but that was about the only animal that we could really see.

Thanksgiving day...

Happy Thanksgiving day a little late. And what would you ask brought this big smile on my two year olds face...it wasn't the food although it was delicious. All night Kaden had been asking for the turkey bone I didn't know why but finally it occured to me what his little mind was thinking and I was right...of course give the bone to the dog buddy!

He was so excited to have the turkey bone go figure...


My little guy is growing. He is now eating cereal and baby foods he had sweet potatoes for thansgiving dinner. How grateful I am for my three boys!

2 comments:

Teisha said...

Your back! Life looks busy but fun! I can't believe how big your baby is getting! Both of your boys are adorable

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute.