Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby shower...

I just feel so grateful for such good friends and family. When we had to move for law school I was sad and worried to be leaving all my friends behind. I am so grateful though to have moved where there are so many cute talented girls that are outgoing and fun! I was sad to see all the 3rd year law students leave but hopefully we will have some new fun 1L's. My sister in law and some other friends threw a baby shower today and it was so fun and there were so many cute and very yummy things that everyone made. THANK YOU, THANK YOU it really means a lot and I appreciate it.
My friend Jessica makes these boquets and they are adorable. The even better thing is they taste so yummy I wasn't going to eat mine because I thought it was so cute but a cookie broke off and you can't help but eat them all, usually when I have had these they are cute to look at but not great to eat! They also made these yummy filled cupcakes, awesome individual cheese cakes and oreo truffles....YUM!!!
So for all those asking here I am pregnant as can be...I hate looking at pictures from when you are nine months prego...

I wish I would have thought to get a picture when everyone was here but I forgot but thanks so much everyone it was a lot of fun. We need to make up more excuses to get together!!!


5 comments:

Teisha said...

So fun! You look amazing! I see know double chin, and you belly is so cute! Your so close! Can't wait to here how everything goes! Definitely can't wait to see your new little one!

Dehner Family said...

Tiff - you look awesome - and not at all 9 months pregnant... Maybe 5 tops. Good luck this month - you're almost done!

Tyler & Rose-Ellen said...

Tiffany, I'm sorry I couldn't come to your shower. I wanted to but we were out of town with Tyler's family. It looks like you had a lot of fun, though. Hope everything goes well with you and the baby.

Rose-Ellen Farmer

hiatt family said...

Your baby shower looked fun. Good luck this month - Your almost done!

Jer and Lish said...

You look awesome for being nine months along. Kaden is so cute! I want to squeeze him off the page. We hope that everything is going good for you guys.