Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One more month!!!

So it is starting to look like I am counting down the years, months, days of my life. Really that is not the case. It is just so exciting to me when I meet milestones and after 9 months of pregnancy that is a milestone. They set up my induction date today...so in a month we will have a family of four, crazy!!! With Kaden we knew all during the pregnancy what his name would be we just disagreed on the spelling. With this baby we have had five or so names on a list and have slowly been trying to decide on just one! We were thinking Scott or Christopher for the middle name we finally decided this one will have the middle name Scott and the next boy will have the middle name Christopher. I wanted Stuart for the first name Chris said no (along with about 3 other names that he has told me no to!). So here is the list of the top three names we like, however with each name there is something we don't like about it so I would like to hear anyone's and everyones suggestions, comments, likes, dislikes. I have been asking everyone everywhere I go I am sure they all think I am a crazy pregnant lady. Here are the names (no particular order).

Austin Scott
Beckham Scott
Bentley Scott

If you don't like any of them let me know. I don't know if I should tell you why we would choose not to name him each one of these names or if it would sway your opinion, maybe in a latter post. ANY help would be appreciated!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

My first instinct would be Austin. I'm not sure why, and I don't think that I really dislike either of the other two...sorry, not a whole lot of help. We were the same with Addie and Ali, knew Addie right from the beginning, but went to the hospital with a list of about 5 names with Ali. Who knows how we'll ever be able to pick one this next time around!

Sabrina said...

Gees you are brave to ask for people's dislikes. Wow!! My favorite name on your list is Beckham. I think boy names are so hard to pick out. We had like 3 girl names when we were pregnant but zero boy names.

I also have to throw in I love love love the name Evan but we will never have an Evan because of our last name.

Teisha said...

Wow you are brave! You asked so here goes. Beckham is adorable! Love that name. I really like Austin too. I don't know any boys named Bentley but I do know a few girls. But heck one of Addy's best girl friends back home is named Aidan. So I don't think it really matters! It may be just one of those names that goes well either way!

Good Luck boy names are so hard! We had no idea with Aidan until he came out. And then we chose the one name we eliminated for sure.

Dehner Family said...

Welcome to the 9 month club! It's a terrible place to be :) but exciting at the same time. I can't wait to hear what name you pick - they are all great!

Mary said...

My favorite is Beckham!! I love it!

hiatt family said...

You can't go wrong with any of them - they are all cute! Good luck with narrowing it down.

paigernate said...

i absolutely LOVE beckham! that is the name we had picked out because i new emersyn was a boy :) so that would be my choice. how is the summer going for you three?

Samantha & Tyler Dohrman said...

Bentley is one of the names we really like too! We are not using it with this guy, but we might with another. They are all three really cute. Good Luck!

Mandy & Jory said...

Hi Tiffany. I thought Id give you my two cents. I love Beckham. My nephew is named Beckham. He was born the same day Aniston was born. Our family teased us all on using two celebrity names. But I think it is such a cute name for a little boy. Im so excited for you guys and would love to hear from you if you get a minute.

Alyssa said...

I love the sound of Autin Scott. . .with the last name it all seems to go perfectly! Looks like you guys are doing great.