I can't
believe another year is over...I feel like I am dragging more this year than other years! I just can't even find the motivation to make New Years Resolutions. I know if I make goals right now I don't have it in me to accomplish them so why set myself up for failure!!? Christmas was fun and it is so fun to see my kids cute faces but a part of me is grateful the holidays are over!

My baby girl is getting big! She is almost rolling over and she now giggles and gives the biggest best smiles.
Beckham was so cute on New Years. Both my boys were up till almost 1:30 going full steam. They ad so much fun doing fireworks and banging on pots and pans...
Kaden broke his spoon there was so much banging!
Beckham learned that sparklers are "so hot". All in all it was a fun night!


I can't believe how big she is getting! But I wouldn't change it he is so much fun!

Addy Kate's first Christmas...

Goodbye 2011 (thank goodness!) here's to 2012 and the hope that it will be better than 2011! And maybe before the year ends I will have mustered up the strength and courage to set some New years resolutions!
No comments:
Post a Comment