These past few months have been nothing but crazy! Having a baby and then moving shortly after was awful but I think we are finally adjusting however things like blogging have not been done in months. I thought I should update all the fun things we have been up to!

Living out of the state for the past three years I missed Temple Square at Christmas. It was fun to take the kids but it was freezing we got there early and moved fast because it was so cold. It was beautiful as usual though!

Mommy and Kaden! I love this little guy he is so excited about all things Christmas this year.

A group shot...freezing and can hardly see our faces but this is our now family of five!!


Beckham is obsessed with Santa at the ward party he chased after Santa and was the first in line and on his lap. It is cute but hard to get pictures of because I have to run after him!

We watched Kaden in the nativity performance. He was a sheep...doesn't he look excited about being a sheep. The Nativity program was so cute and so well done...Thank you Laurie I am sure it was a lot of hard work but it was fun to watch!


Beckham was sad that he wasn't old enough to be in the program so he thought he needed pictures of him in the nativity.


I finally finished Miss Addy Kate's nursery and I think she likes it...she will just lay in her bed and look at all the colors and things it gives me five minutes to get stuff here and there done!

She was asleep when we went to see Santa but I needed a picture of her on her first Christmas so she is in PJ's and a Snuggly but the Santa and Mrs Claus are cute!

Here are my little guys. Kaden is asking santa for a surprise and Beckham wants anything Buzz...the problem there is I think we own every buzz toy and book out there!

Zoo lights...this was a fun night. Ally and I took the kids we were there early to see the animals and it kept saying the park closed at five we thought we would be seeing the lights without the dark we were pleasantly surprised to find out that the park reopens at night and the lights are much more impressive!

Playing with the boys at the zoo park...

They love the zoo and all the animals. It was cold but we were able to see many of the animals even the african animals...


We had Kaden's Thanksgiving program. He was so excited to be a "program" which I found out later was really a "Pilgrim" He chose to be a Pilgrim because they got to sit up on a card table which was the Mayflower. Is preschool teacher is so cute and he loved this little preschool that he went to before we moved...again!

Kaden and his cute friend Ty...

Holiday parties. Here is my cute sister with my cute baby girl Addy Kate and Ally Kate.

We have spent a lot of time loving on this little girl...she is like having a doll for a mommy...

Thanksgiving...we feel so blessed to finally be done with school and for Chris to have a job that he really likes. All the attorneys are great we just attended the holiday party and although we didn't win one of the two 60 inch TV's we had a great time and I love my new nano!

Chris likes to cut the turkey...only because there is a power tool involved he watched Bobby Flay prepare a turkey on the Today Show that morning so he was prepared.

Beckham wanted a leg...he is always my good little eater. Rarely do I put something on his plate that he doesn't eat well. He is not picky and I think that shows on his cute little round body!

We loved on this little lady a little bit more...

Harvested carrots from the garden that we spent so much time in this summer. Most of the time spent was not working in the garden but devouring of its goodness. Thank you Grandma and grandpa Barrus.

Kaden would make salads with his pickings. The problem is he doesn't like lettuce so his carrots consisted of carrots and cucumbers smoothered in ranch.

We have enjoyed the few snowfalls we have gotten and made the perfect sized snowman!

Loved on this girl a little bit more...

and more...

Loved on these two a little bit also...I am sure there are feeling a little bit neglected though.

We felt so blessed to have so much of our family around and here to celebrate our baby girl and for her baby blessing.

I didn't go with the traditional long white dress because I fell in love with this little dress, but I think she looked so cute!

I love that my kids love to be together and holding and poking add. I sure hope that this doesn't change. It is hard to get a good picture but there are so cute together I have to at least try.


Chris gave a sweet blessing and it was fun to have all our family together to enjoy this time in Addy's life with us. We really feel so grateful to have such supportive families.

We visited the pumpkin patch. Beckham picked quite a different pumpkin it was skinny, yellow and long. He was adamit about this pumpkin and would not let me help him pick a round orange one. I think he liked this one because it was one of the only ones he could pick up by himself!

Kaden had fun putting as many pumpkins in the wheelbarrow as time allowed...he was a little disappointed when I wouldn't buy the 15 that were overflowing from the wheelbarrow.

Beckham was obsessed with this clifford charachter. I had to get a picture because he was more excited about this than the pumpkin patch!

There was even a hayride that the boys though was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment