Monday, August 2, 2010

Seattle...

I have been trying to upload and organize all my pictures it has been quite the task. I came across our pictures of our trip to Seattle. Anyone who hasn't been there needs to go it is so much fun & there is SOOO much to see and do. The Aquarium was fun, but I must admit it was a little disappointing after visiting the Newport, OR Aquarium.

They did have fun exhibits where you could touch all the different sealife. It was octopus week when we went so they had some big Octupus which were cool to see swimming around.






The sight and shopping were fabulous. We had fun just wandering around the city and seeing the skyline. Our hotel was within walking to everything so we did a lot of walking.




The space needle...It was too late and really foggy to go up inside by the time we made it there but it was cool to see, maybe next time!
I was so excited to see pikes market and it was nothing what I thought it would be. I thought there would be fish being thrown all around and yelling. It was hectic busy and there were lots of cool little stands to buy just about everything...it was like a big fish farmers market.

We got the fish, chips and chowder at Jacks...yummmmy! We had a great time! I keep trying to convice Chris that we should drive up to Vancouver B.C. and stop in Seattle so we can do it all again. We have got to go and see it all while we close and before we are are done with school, because then who knows where we will be?













3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love Seattle. I have an aunt and uncle in Bellevue so we've been there a lot. I'd love to live there if it weren't so dang expensive. You totally need to go back up to Seattle and to Vancouver. I also have to recommend Victoria Island because I love that area and Butchart Gardens are GORGEOUS.

Also good to hear about the aquarium in Oregon. I'm hoping to go there on vacation this fall but we'll see because right now I've got 3 trials this fall and it doesn't look like it will happen :(

paigernate said...

love love LOVE seattle! looks like you had a great time! we seriously need to chat at some point~ it has been waaaay toooo long! one more year. i can barely believe it. side note- your stroller! do you love it?! i need a double {not prego} just helping a friend this fall with a baby boy and figured eventually i will use one. i wanted the peg 60/40 but the reviews aren't the best. LMK what you think.... maybe i'll have to call ya and pick your brain about it :)
your family looks great and your boys are TOO CUTE!

Teisha said...

Are you wearing jackets and sweaters? I am so jealous! It is so HOT here! I would love to go escape to a nice cool place like Seatle!