I never post about these giveaways. But last week a lot of blogs gave the silhouette machine away. I was out of town and didn't see the posts. I was totally bummed because it looks much better than the cricut and has tons of functions and options. I was checking it out tonight and found another giveaway check it out at projectnursery.com!
2 comments:
Tiffany! Hey! I've been meaning to comment on your blog for awhile now. Things have been a little busy, and I haven't been checking people's blogs much. Anyway, thanks for commenting on mine. I love your blog. The pictures of Kaden's birthday are very cute. Little Beckham is a year old now, too, isn't he? Time flies! Also, thanks so much for all the cereal that we got from you. It's been very nice to have! Good luck with your crazy summer. Hopefully you're having a great time! We'll see you when you get back. I'm going to be going to the playgroups still as much as I can.
I am in AZ for another week. I tried calling Tara and haven't gotten a hold of her, but I will try again. She may be in Utah. What is your number?
Post a Comment