Sunday, June 6, 2010

No more terrible 2's....I hope!

Well Kaden's birthday isn't for another week but we decided to celebrate the special day early since Chris was going to be gone. I was worried he was going to be sad not having all his friends at his party. He talked about them the whole way to chuckee cheese. But once his cousins got there and the fun started he was not at all disappointed. We had a fun time!
All he talked about for weeks was how he was going to have his party at Chuckee cheese. How could I say no to that when he was so excited about it!?
He asked for a Jungle/Madagascar cake for his party. He also told me for weeks that this was the cake that was going to be at his birthday. I hope it was what his little mind was set on!







Thank you everyone for making this such a special day. It is all he has talked about since and he is already talking about next year! He has already informed me that next year he is going to have a monster party and cake! We will see what happens in a year?

4 comments:

Dehner Family said...

Did you make that cake?? That is the cutest.... I can't believe how much Beckham looks like you. And Kaden definitely has your lips and mouth! So fun! That looked like a really fun birthday. You are a cute mommy!!

Sabrina said...

I work at Snell & Wilmer.

Teisha said...

Please tell me you bought that cake. Amazing!

Lindsey M. said...

Amazing cake. I slightly hate you for it.