We have been busy busy busy. Chris was in San Francisco for a Moot court competition last week so my boys and I went to the coast to meet up with my mom and sister. After Chris flew in and met us and we headed to Seattle. It was such a fun time and we loved spending Valentines and Presidents weekend together in the city. Our drive home was beautiful and we were within 30 minutes of being home and ended up stuck on the highway in literally a parking lot for about an hour. We were probably a half mile behind a horrible wreck. One man was killed instantly and two were life flighted and in serious condition. It was a head on at approx 70MPH and the two cars were extremely mangled. More than any in a wreck I have ever seen. I was up a lot last night thinking about these people injured and that we were within a minute of the car crossing the median. What would have been the outcome if we were just a minute further up the highway when this
occurred. I feel lucky, grateful blessed that we weren't but my heart goes out to those struggling for their lives.

Photo from Krem.com
1 comment:
That is so scary! The car looks terrible. I hate seeing awful crashes like that. It really creeps you out.
Post a Comment