It has been a busy busy month...lots going on. I have been trying to get out of the house more. With the cold weather coming and Chris so busy with school we have been out and about doing this and that...

Took Kaden to build a bear...he actually picked a puppy to build. It's name is barky and it is quite the new best animal friend. I had a coupon and earned a gift certificate to the mall so it cost me a dollar. Can't beat that since everytime we go to the mall he begs to go into the store. We did this on Halloween so they were also giving out matchbox cars at sears Kaden got a couple and thought he was in heaven (sounds like we are toy deprived doesn't it?),

f

We also went to the children's museum. It is a really little museum but Kaden enjoyed it and they had an exhibit from the Phillipines so Chris thought it was fun too. It has been a while since his days there and I think it brought him back a little.
2 comments:
We still haven't made it to the museum although it is on the list of things to do. Do you know how long the Philippines exhibit runs? Brooks might enjoy that.
I love that picture with Chris on the tractor. Sometimes I wonder who has more fun at these things dad or the kid.
Post a Comment