Sunday, October 11, 2009

My boys...





I have had a lot of requests for pictures of my boys and though I have been busy and not sure if I am going to blog anymore I thought I would post some recent pics. My very talented friend has been showing me how to use my camera she has a little studio in her house and since it is getting cold has been nice enough to give me tips on getting better pics of my boys. She took the pictures above (I know cute, right and it took her all of 10 minutes). Check her out if you need family pics http://www.rendytuckerphotography.com/

I also have a funny story. Halloween is coming and I was reading Halloween stories to Kaden one is about spooky and scary things. Kaden was getting dressed today and came to me holding his pants.
K: "mom spooky halloween"
M: "ok Kaden put on your pants"
K: "No mom their spooky" holding up his pants and looking down into the leg holes "mom my pants are dark in there"
So needless to say all day he has been running around in just his underwear and yeah its what 29 degrees and cold even in the house. Wierdo!

2 comments:

Teisha said...

Don't leave us! Your boys are adorable! I can't believe how big your baby is! Chubba Chubba!!

Cailey & Brady said...

cutest pictures tiff i love them!! and i love your new family picture at the top its adorable and you are sooo skinny you will have to teach me how you do that somewhere down the road! ha