Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Ends...

Summer ends for us tommorow (sniffle sniffle). It was fun but busy which made it go by way to fast. We welcomed Beckham to the world, finished our first year of law school, Chris did more school and an internship and Kaden well he does what any two year old does play play play! We were lucky to be able to get away for a couple weeks to visit both of our families and we did a lot with them and had a lot of fun. We are grateful and so lucky to come from such wonderful families. I have been a horrible blogger this summer so here is a little highlight of what we did...

My mom, sister and I at the Temple open house

Our little family. I was impressed by how much Kaden really took in from this visit to the open house he kept telling me all week...mom going to the Temple. It is amazing at how impressionable (is that a word or did I make that up!?) they are at this age.
Visiting grandma and grandpa's beach house and playing at the Oregon coast. Kaden love to find things to swing on as seen below...He has no clothes on because he fell in a tide pool while chasing birds and not watching where he was running (suprise suprise!)

Beckham at the beach...this was the extent of his beach trip...looks exciting right!?

Here is to wishing everyday could be spent relaxing at the beach...





Playing, playing, playing...


A day at the fair. I didn't think Kaden would do the rides boy was I wrong we spent hours doing the rides. I just wanted to go because they have the best peach milk shakes in the whole wide world Kaden had a different agenda. I was sick after all the twirly and spinning rides I was glad when there was a ride they wouldn't let me go on!



Kaden would only get so close to the animals. I think this is the closest we got. He likes to look but only from a distance.



2 comments:

Bingham Fam said...

Hey Tiff,
It was so good to see you guys. So after a week of potty training I can officially say that Brody is potty trained. YEAH!!! You wanted me to let you know about the sippy cup thing at night time. As soon as we started potty training that night I took his sippy cup of water away from him and explained to him that he couldnt have it anymore at night because we want him to wake up clean and dry in the morning. He was sad but i think he understood and that was that. He didnt even ask for it anymore. So if you want to give Kaden a sippy cup of water so you dont have to get up every ten minutes to get him a drink...in my opinion you can. Brody had no problem. Again it was so good to see you guys. Good luck with school starting. Love you all.

Sarah said...

Looks like you have had a busy and fun summer! Good luck with the new school year1