Thursday, August 6, 2009

Future BYU Quarterback...

Doesn't this look like the making of the next BYU Quarterback...that's what I thought!

I think he even has the face down...


Although Beckham might be in the running also gaining a pound a week and not even six weeks and has doubled his birth weight (at this rate he may be big enough to be an offensive linebacker). You should see the rolls and dimples on this kid I want to post pictures but I am having a hard time typing with one hand let alone taking and uploading pictures one handed. Maybe if he eventually lets me put him down I will once again take pictures of him and post them.


5 comments:

The Lillians said...

All the pics of the boys are soo cute!

Teisha said...

He definitely has the charm and a great game face, now how do we handle that unfortunate shirt? :)

Sabrina said...

Cute pictures!

Hey Tiff - We are having a baby shower for Katie on the 22nd. Not sure if you are going to be in town or not. If you are let me know and I can either email you the details or mail an invite. My email is sfuller at swlaw dot com.

Sabrina said...

I also just noticed Teisha's comment. I noticed the shirt too but I was trying really hard not to comment. I think that shirt should be red.

Unknown said...

How are you doing with two!? I am can't imagine...