I thought you weren't going to blog... I'm glad you came around :) I love your pictures up top! I never got to see you in your wedding dress - beautiful!
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's good to hear from you. Your little boy is so cute. What is your little girl's name that has Down syndrome? I might know her. And yes, it sounds like we do have the same ped. Isn't she wonderful!
Tiffany, I didn't know you had a blog again! I'm so glad because honestly, Kaden is the cutest and sweetest boy - it's so fun to keep up with him and your little family. I went over to Alyssa's house the other week while she was watching Kaden and I just fell in love with him, he is a perfect mix of you and Chris! I don't know how much longer you're around, but if you need any help babysitting while you're working, I would be more than happy to watch him for you. Our schedules are pretty flexible around here. Email me: jennaholmes41@gmail.com.
Hey, I didn't know you were moving! I just got your comment. We're in Orlando for the week but I'll be home in time for the reunion. Are you going? I definitely want to see you there. And by the way, you look so great! Love the long hair :)
Chris & I have been married 5 wonderful years. We have two little boys, who are the center of our lives. Kaden is three (which says it all), he has SO much energy and is the best big brother! Beckham has been so much fun and is growing everyday. He gives the best luvs & Hugs. Chris is busy with law school, being a husband and dad! I am a nurse practitioner but try to work as little as possible to be home with my cute little guys! While this season of our lives is busy we couldn't be more grateful for all our blessings!
4 comments:
I thought you weren't going to blog... I'm glad you came around :) I love your pictures up top! I never got to see you in your wedding dress - beautiful!
Thanks for visiting my blog. It's good to hear from you. Your little boy is so cute. What is your little girl's name that has Down syndrome? I might know her. And yes, it sounds like we do have the same ped. Isn't she wonderful!
Tiffany, I didn't know you had a blog again! I'm so glad because honestly, Kaden is the cutest and sweetest boy - it's so fun to keep up with him and your little family. I went over to Alyssa's house the other week while she was watching Kaden and I just fell in love with him, he is a perfect mix of you and Chris! I don't know how much longer you're around, but if you need any help babysitting while you're working, I would be more than happy to watch him for you. Our schedules are pretty flexible around here. Email me: jennaholmes41@gmail.com.
Hey, I didn't know you were moving! I just got your comment. We're in Orlando for the week but I'll be home in time for the reunion. Are you going? I definitely want to see you there. And by the way, you look so great! Love the long hair :)
Ang
Post a Comment