Thursday, June 26, 2008

We love you daddy!


Chris started law school at GU it has been exciting, busy and a little bit sad too. Kaden every day while he is gone has said DaDa over and over all day. He is a little more clingy which I guess is expected since Chris was watching him everday while I worked! We are excited for Chris though and the new adventure that life is bringing.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh, that's such a good picture. I'm sure it get's pretty lonely! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. . .for some reason it helps you feel way more connected. Please call if you need anything or just want to hang out or have time to yourself!

Bingham Fam said...

Oh I am so happy you have a blog now or at least one that we can see too! Alyssa told me tonight that you had one and I just jumped on my computer as soon as I got home. I hope that everything is going well with you and Kaden. I am sad that I didnt really get to say goodbye to you guys. Hopefully we will get to see you at Christmas or something. Anyways tell Chris hi for us and give Kaden a hug. Super cute pictures by the way.