So it seems like when I take Kaden placed lately people are always suprised when I tell them how old he is. They always think that he is 18 months and not only a year. He does walk well for his age, is into EVERYTHING and has become a climber. Some days he climbs to the top of my barstools and will just squeal because he can't get down... I think it scares him. Today after I got him ready for church and we were playing was the first time that I thought where did my little baby go...he looks so much like a little boy to me now!!


2 comments:
Oh, he looks so cute! I totally feel the same with Callie... she looks so grown up all the sudden. A little toddler. . .and not a baby anymore. Time goes by way too fast sometimes! Come by if you are bored and/or lonely!
Was just passing thru blogs and saw your cutie! Sooo adorable! Enjoy him cause they grow up fast! I have two-4 and 2 and half! They both have that same shirt! If ya ever need any baby gifts or bibs fro your cutie patootie stop by sometime! Happy Fourth!
Post a Comment