I should say (almost) free. I don't normally do posts like this. My family already tells me I am the cheapest person they have ever met ( I think they mean frugal...or maybe cheap). I am tired though of people asking why do you coupon....uh to survive law school!!! Or people saying "oh I don't have the time" or my personal favorite "I just end up spending a lot of money on things I don't need". OK come on people! The following was just this weeks SPLURGES!!! And neither of these purchases took longer than 10 minutes to plan and who doesn't need
deodorant, soap,
toilet paper,
Easter basket
stuffers,
excedrine (a two year old and 9 month old...enough said). So in other words if you don't have the time or don't ever buy these things then I will keep my opinions to myself...but seriously come on?

This transaction rung up at -.73 (yes that's negative) then with tax I ended up paying 39 cents I needed
toilet paper and
deodorant so would have easily paid that for the
TP alone. I actually got two
johnson's buddies but already put one to use.

This transaction was an online order. I got the socks, shirt and shipping for the grand total of (ready for this) $1.08. Yeah it's not the cutest polo but I knew St. Patty's day was coming and
Kaden's wardrobe is a little lacking in the green dept., and I ALWAYS need clothes that can get destroyed! Anyway enough said I will step off my soapbox and you probably won't have to endure reading anymore posts about
couponing.
6 comments:
Hey, I love posts about couponing. Keep 'em coming! I definitely agree that it's worth it but I really enjoy leaving the store when I've gotten paid to take my bag of stuff home. The best!
You are good! I need to figure out how to do all that. Your baby is getting huge! So cute.
You and Kim Terry she is the queen of this. Good for you! I always love deals, but for all the reasons you listed I don't do it. Yes, I know I'm lame. Hope you're doing well. Miss you guys!
That is really good. I cut the coupons out of the Sunday paper that I can use. I usually only cut them out if they are over $1.00 or buy one get one free. This morning I went to the store and saved $20 on stuff I needed.
Awesome!!! I didn't know you couponed!! I get made fun of too, but oh well... it is so worth it!
Seriously-we miss you guys.
I am brain fried/overload or just plain losing it, but I can't remember the last part of your num. I got a new phone awhile ago and Jeff never programed my old number's in. Is is 1037 or 1367 or am I not even close?
Post a Comment